Online Marketing Tools & Resources
This is a curated list of the best internet marketing tools in the market. Some of them are recommended by some of the most successful(6-7 Figure Earners) bloggers like Brian Dean, Neil Patel, Pat Flynn and the list continues…
Using(or not) these Online Marketing will neither make or break your business nor will it make you more money.
But with the tools, your online money-making efforts will be both fruitful and efficient.
You should take the tools as investments and not expenses because they determine the future of your blog and its growth.
Disclosure/Truth/Legal common Sense: Some of the tools(not all) on this page contain affiliate links which mean that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no other cost to you. Please understand that I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Starting a Profitable Business Online from a Scratch
Wealthy Affiliate: The best affiliate marketing training. Period! If you want to take your business online, this is the best place to start.
Affilorama: I have heard people asking “Which is the best alternative to wealthy affiliate? Although the premium price is higher($67), some people would like to promote it since the competition is not as high as wealthy affiliates. The training is also top-not in the internet marketing industry.
IMPho: This is a program by Ex-wealthy affiliate member Allen Payne. It is cheaper than wealthy affiliate and has fewer features.(Hosting is not included, the community is not as active.)
Commission Miner: It has become one of my most recommended programs. If you don’t have an existing website, it is hard to make it with CM. If you have a website or a list, you are good to go.
Chris Farrel Membership: Chris is a respected internet marketer and has a program called by his name. In addition, he also hosts webinars to help newbies get started.
Create a Solid Business
There are 3 main ways to make money and leave comfortably:
- Freelancing: I don’t like this since it is like you are trading your time for money. With time, you will be branded. So, you will be doing easy tasks for a higher pay. Check out iWriter.
- Affiliate Marketing: My most recommended business model to those who are on a low-budget, can dedicate time and never give up. It pays dividends for a lifetime if done the right way. Check out Wealthy Affiliate.
- Investment in precious metals:(The best retirement account) You have money but does not have time or strength to dedicate. Invest and you be surprised with the returns. Request your Free gold kit here.
Website Development: Create Stunning Websites in Seconds
You no longer need to have programming skills to have your stunning website live. There are so many website Builders which can get the job done. If you have an eye for design like me and like Do-it-Yourself thing. Here is the Place…
WordPress.Org: Although there are some security issues from time to time, its is not a secrets that most websites are running on WordPress.
SiteRubix: This is a tool inside Wealthy affiliate. Basically, it has no difference with WordPress.Org. So instead of having a WordPress.com. Siterubix is the best option since it has more features and there is community support when you are stuck. Websites are built within 30 seconds.
Wix.com: Although wix is not well-known, it has the finest templates on the internet. If you think of having a membership site, it can be done with just a few clicks with Wix. It also makes a website seem like a magazine.(Opens from page to page.) When it comes to design/templates, Wix beats them all!
Website Builder: at websitebuilder.com: As the name suggests, it mainly focuses on building websites. While it may be a cheaper solution as compared to WordPress, it is hard to find someone who has experience because of few number of users. Therefore be ready to learn most things by yourself. Comes with a FREE domain.
Buy Premium Domain Names for Your Brand
Tool: You can use Namemesh to get suggestions for your perfect domain.
Fair Warning: Be careful when a domain if free or so cheap with your host, you will compensate later.(Either during transfer or while renewing.)
Affordable and Reliable Web Hosting
Hosting is an essential thing since it determines the speed of a website. Speed not only a ranking factor but also a user optimization factor. If your website is slow, no one is there to wait for you. People are busy.
I’m not going to tell you to host where I do. That’s completely up to you.
BlueHost: WordPress.org recommends Bluehost. Pat Flynn from SmartPassiveIncome recommends the same.
Recommended Reading: How to Choose Cheap & Reliable Hosting for Your WordPress Site.
Attractive Premium Themes for Professionals
Although one can survive with a FREE theme, some would prefer a premium or premium-looking theme. In fact, some start with premium themes to kick-start their online carriers.
MyThemeShop: MathewWoodward Blog runs on this theme. You can check your preferred themes here. They have beautiful themes that will fit your needs.
Thrive Themes: This is more than a theme. You can build content, collect leads and so much more. The premium package is a bit expensive but the membership can save you tones of money.
StudioPress: It is not famous for no reason. People love having all the freedom for the products they buy. Smart Passive Income Pro Theme by Pat Flynn is now here. Check it out.
Template Monster: Choose from a collection of templates/themes
Make it a Brilliant Paid Membership Site
Since most website run under WordPress, one would need a plugin to manage the site. With wix, you can build a membership site in no time.
For WordPress Users, check this out:
- Membermouse: The cheapest in the list. Comes with a 14-day FREE trial $19.95 thereafter for up to 1,000 members Try Now!
- MemberPress: ($99/year)
- Magic Members: ($97 LIFETIME Licence)
Plugins That will Make You to Work More Efficient
I know there are so many plugins. Of course, don’t expect me to list all the plugins since we have different needs. But here are the some that you cannot live without:
- All-In-One SEO pack: (Yoast is the best Alternative). Want your post and pages on your WordPress site to be ranked faster? From Sitemap to optimized performance of your site. This plugin will get you sorted.
- Wp- SpamShield: I was using Akismet but there were still spam comments breaking the walls of Akismet. Wp-Spamshield is better and stronger.
- Contact Form 7: The easiest way to create a contact form to get your visitors to contact you. I use it to make my affiliate links pretty!
- Exclude pages from navigation: Does what it says; It excludes some pages from the main navigation. Great for beginners. You may realize that some pages are useless as you continue growing.
- Pretty Link Lite: Create beautiful affiliate links that look just like normal URL within your website. Example: Here is my affiliate link for BlueHost>>>https://eliteaffiliatehacks.com/bluehost-rp<<<Pretty. Right?
- TinyMCE Advanced: Want to be more visual with your content? It makes styling your paragraphs both interesting and attractive. Initiates the ability to change font sizes/family H tags and many others.
- TinyMCE Spellcheck: The secret tool behind my simple and easy to Understand English. It finds errors(grammatical, spelling and noun-verb agreement) and complex phrases.
Note: Grammarly is one of the Highest grammar recommended tools.
- Wp Fastest cache: A plugin to speed up your WordPress Site.
Be Safe, Protect Your Website From Hackers!
Most WordPress Sites are vulnerable to attack. Since it is one of the best(and famous) in the market, we cannot run from it but make it secure.
It is not hard like you think. Just get help with a plugin or a third-party application.
Sucuri: Have a piece of mind and sleep soundly because you are assured that your business is protected.
Word fence: A plugin notifies you every time someone logs into your site and automatically block a user from signing in if they are from malicious IP addresses. It also has Falcon engine that takes care of the caching therefore speeding up your site.
Limit Login Attempts: Set it to five or less and anyone who tries to guess your password will be locked from signing in.
Content Delivery Networks to Speed up Your Site.
Get Your Site Ready for Traffic and Track Results
- Google Analytics: See how much traffic your get, their behavior, place, most visited pages and the time they spend on your posts.
- Google webmaster Tool/Search Console: A must Have for every webmaster. It enables the Search engine to track changes in your site within the shortest time.
- Bing Webmaster tools: Don’t ignore. They account for around 30% of search traffic.
Tools to Promote Your Content and Get Exposure
- Quora: Question and answer forum. A great source of targeted traffic.
- Help A Reporter(haro): Wonder how to get featured in major publications like the entrepreneur? Network with reporters.
- SumoMe: Tools to grow your traffic and increase your subscriber. Includes social sharing buttons, pop-ups, smart bar and so much more.
- Udimi: The most trusted solo ad that guarantees you results. Get your offers promoted to a large list of active prospects. Make sure you read customer reviews first before ordering a solo ad.
- Warrior Forum: Digital marketing forum and marketplace. Be helpful to attract traffic.
- Blog Commenting: Comment on highly trafficked blogs in your niche. I didn’t say you SPAM. Leaving quality comments will drive some click-through to your site.
- Medium: Create new blogs or re-purpose your article to reach a larger audience.
Recommended Reading: Top 10 Steps to Top Google Rankings.
Close Those Sales like a Guru
Remember, some visitors may NEVER EVER visit your site.
There are many ways to capture Emails.
- SumoMe Welcome Mat and Smart Bar: I personally use this on my website to capture emails and for social sharing.
- Bounce Exchange
- IceGram: Similar to SumoMe with no Branding. Create pop-ups, contact me button, hello bar and more.
- OptinMonster: Lead generation software that gives the intended results.
If you don’t like pop-ups like Pat Flynn. You can use landing pages instead.
- LeadPages: The Best landing page software
- ClickFunnels: “Kiss your Website, shopping cart, and your auto-responder Goodbye!“.Create marketing Funnels in the shortest time; Create membership sites, webinar funnels, sales page funnels and lead capture funnels.
I have included ONLY the top-ranked email marketing solution. Here are THE BIG FOUR:
- ConvertKit: Email Marketing for professional Bloggers. Almost similar to infusion-soft in terms of features but cheaper. I use this on my site.
- MailChimp: A FREE email marketing software of up to 2,000 subscribers.
- Aweber: A well-known Email Marketing Solution. It was the best before Convertkit was Born.
- Get Response: Affordable Email Marketing Solution recommended by Neil Patel.
Infusionsoft:Used by Internet marketing legends to Automate Everything including emails.
Keyword Research Tools to Beat Your Competition and Tap More Traffic
These are tools that show you the search volume as well as the competition. To use the tools, you must have the knowledge of keywords.
- Jaaxy: The most Advanced Keyword Research tool. Check Review here.
- SemRush: Finding profitable Keywords the Easy way.[Review Here]
- Longtail Pro: The Best Keyword Research tool for targeting long-tail keywords.
SEO Tools and Backlink analysis
- The Hoth: Create White-hat powerful Links.
- OpenLinkProfiler: Find the freshest backlinks for FREE.
- SimilarWeb: Know Exactly where your traffic is coming from and track your competitor.
- Broken Link Check: Find and Repair broken links on your site for free.
Find High-Resolution Images
- Istock Photo: The Only paid option in the list.
- Canva: Get Free Photos and be a graphic designer even if you have no idea of graphic design.
- AllFreeStock: Find FREE stock photos and videos.
- Pxlr: Edit your photos online without Photoshop.
- Picozu: My favorite Online Photo Editor.
For Product Owners and Affiliates: Act like a Pro!
Covers ways to get paid or how to Promote your product.
- PayPal: Get paid World-Wide by just an Email address. They also guarantee your online transactions secure.
- Payoneer: Receive payments globally even if you are from restricted third-World countries.
- ClickBank: Sell your Own Product or Promote other products as an affiliate. It is a global marketplace.
- Zaxaa: The same as ClickBank. Not famous because of the time on the market. It has a good reputation and has my approval.
- Jvzoo: The same as Clickbank and Zaxaa. You will get both affiliates and product owners promoting.
- Gumroad: This is a digital distribution software. It manages sales, distribution, licenses, ongoing and future subscriptions. It creates a mutual experience between the owner and the customers.
- SamCart: An easy to use shopping cart for your products. It has sales page templates that you can customize and use. You can also add upsells with a click.
Click the link for an exclusive 90-Day Free Trial to SamCart Exclusive for Elite Affiliate Hack$ Readers!
Make Money with Your Blog
Make Things Run Smoother by Outsourcing
- iWriter: Find Freelancers to work on your projects.
- Virtual Staff Finder: Find experienced and dedicated virtual assistant.
- Fiverr: The Biggest marketplace to find services for only $5(You can make some extra bucks by also selling)
- 99 Designs: Get your Awesome design by creating a contest then choose the best from the designers. From logos, banners or anything graphic.
- WpCurve: Get maintenance and small fixes to your WordPress Site.
Video Capture and Screen Editing
YouTube is the second largest Search Engine. You can take advantage of the traffic and create your own videos.
- Camtasia: Screen recording software
- Jing: The same as Camtasia but limited to 5 minutes(FREE)
- Adobe Premier Pro: The Best Video editing software
- Screenflow: Screen recording software for Mac
- SplashEO: Tool for creating Awesome intros.
Free Courses & E-Books
- 60 Second Sales Hook by Copywriting Legend Kelvin Rodgers.
- Start Here, Let’s see What works!: A guide from this website that shows you exactly how and where to get started online.
- Booked & Paid to Speak by Grant Baldwin: Get paid through public speaking with what you already know
- Create Awesome Online Courses (7 Steps)by David Siteman Garland
- The Foundation: Creating a Business From a Scratch: Forget what you already know & learn how to make money online.
- E-books the Smart Way by Pat Flynn
Other Awesome Products and Courses that will Leave Your Mouth Open
- Problogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to 6 figures by Darren Rowse & Chris Garret
- Ryan Levesque’s ASK METHOD: Create raving fans and give them what they want by asking before you create a product/course
- Lewis Howes’ Legacy: Real-world guide to living bigger, loving deeper and leaving a legacy
- Ultimate Guide to Starting an Online Business by Ramit Sethi
- 101 Digital Affiliate Hacks by Stuart Walker.
- Will it Fly by Pat Flynn: Validating Your Next business Idea Before You Waste your Time and Money.
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferris: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich!
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- Let Go by Pat Flynn: One of the best small business and entrepreneurship book that teaches how to pursue your own path through commitment.
I Appreciate You!
Thank you for taking your time going to my resource page. I hope it has been(and will continue to be) a great online marketing resource in your online entrepreneurial journey.
Please share with your audience this giant resource!