Top 10 Best Website Builders 2019 for Your Proffessional Blogs
Website Builders are essential for Brands, Business owners, small business or anyone who wants their presence to be felt online without having to hire a developer. Today, We’ll discuss the Top 10 Best website Builders Softwares for your Brand.
I know how head-cracking this would be for a beginner. How do you know which is the best solution for you? What are your needs?
In this article, we’ll help come into a conclusion which is the best option.
It could be in terms of:
- Is it mobile friendly?
- Can you build a store?
- How about the cost?
- Does it have more features?
- Do you want a blog section to continue adding content?
That Being said, Here are the top Reasons why You need a Website Builder:
- You’ll be having your presence online
- You don’t need to Hire a developer
- Most Website Builders are Pre-designed for you
- You have plenty of templates/themes to choose from.
- You can have a membership site in minutes
- Building an Online Store is made easy
- You can have your own community forum
Let’s now jump into the Best Website Builders. Shall we?
Top 10 Best Website Builders for Professionals
You don’t want to look unprofessional and stupid even if you are starting out as these website builders make the process super easy and take less time to create.
Here are the Best DIY(Do It Yourself) website Builders
WordPress Powers over 28% of all websites. Elite Affiliate Hacks has also been powered by WordPress.
Due to its popularity, developers create plugins and themes and make them available for Free in their directory.
- You can Create Your membership site
- You have thousands of plugins to choose
- You can use any theme
- You can have an e-commerce store
- You have to Have Your Own Domain
Although the software itself is Free, you have to get your own domain and hosting. Domain Costs around $12/year in NameCheap and hosting is around $7.99/month
Fortune enough, we’ve partnered with Bluehost offering you at $3.95/month. That comes with a FREE domain, Free SSL and 1-Click WordPress Install.
Wix is one of the most popular drag and drop website builder. It has been spending thousands of dollars using the bandwagon effect. They have been using celebrities to get their message to the market.
- Fully hosted, therefore, no need to pay for hosting
- Hundreds of templates to choose from
- You have dozens of applications(Plugins in WordPress)
- Comes with a limited Free Plan
- You can have your fully customizable e-commerce store
- Comes with FREE SSL
- The FREE plan shows Wix ads that you aren’t paid for
- It is super complicated if you ever want to migrate
Wix comes with a Free Plan where you will have a sub-domain. That is yourbrand.wix.com with wix ads displayed. I wouldn’t choose that. Their combo plan starts at $14.95/month and will get you a free domain name. The e-commerce plan costs $26.25 per month.
Great for those who want a simple but professional looking website.
- Has to Do It For Me Options
- Custom Built websites for small business at no additional cost
- Great e-commerce functionality
- No Free Trial
Web.com Price starts at $1.95/month
It does exactly what the name says. With a wide variety of tools, you can launch your dream website within minutes.
- Comes with a FREE domain
- FREE Hosting
- Get your professional domain email
- Easy e-commerce integration
- Drag and drop Editor just like Wix
- Transferring is hard
- You have to be starting a new website
Pricing Starts at $4.61 a month with the domain name included except e-commerce capability.
Weebly is easy to use a website builder with no coding skill needed.
Choose from the templates and you’ll be on your way to creating stunning websites
- Comes with a Free Plan
- E-commerce functionality so that you can have your own store
- Inbuilt contact Forms
- Ideal for First Timers
- Self-hosted so you have to stick to what they offer
- Charges 3% of all purchases made on your e-commerce store.
Weebly comes with a very basic free plan. Their paid plans start from $8 per month billed annually. The pro plan costs $12 per month, and its business plan costs $25 per month.
Shopify has been the go-to platform for anyone who wants to build an online store. It makes the process of adding products and Checking out easy and adding products with just a few clicks.
- Great for Building an e-commerce store
- Has dozens of templates to choose from
- SEO friendly Website
- No coding skill required
- Beginner Friendly
- Comes with a Free trial
- Many apps for simplicity
- Most of the Plugins you’ll need are paid
- You need to start up capital for ads
#7. WordPress Express From SiteRubix
Build Stunning website in 5 Seconds. SiteRubix was Developed by Wealthy Affiliates to make the process of Building a Website easy and faster at the same time so that you concentrate on what matters.
- Comes with 2 Free Websites
- Has inbuilt training on how to make money online
- Has the biggest online community
- Building a website is faster
- No coding skill required
- You have to be a Member of Wealthy Affiliate
- You have to pay for your domain if you want to build a brand online
SiteRubix is free for your 2 websites on the SiteRubix sub-domain.
In addition, you’ll get the first-month Massive discount at only $19 where you can build up to 25 websites.
Thereafter, you’ll be paying $49 to access everything that the platform has to offer.
Kartra is owned by Genesis Digital LLC
Kartra is more than just a Website Builder.
- Comes with $1 14 day Free Trial
- Build your own membership site, deliver content(even in a drip), Upload videos and run automation based on customers actions
- Ability to have other affiliates sell your products with real-time analytics
- Sell both Physical and digital products with the commerce feature
- Automate everything so that your business runs 24/7
- Pre-designed beautiful landing pages in minutes
- Create proven to convert funnels with ease even if you are not technical
- Design And launch Automated Funnels in mere minutes
- Send your emails from expertly-designed emails and trigger actions
- Host your videos(If you don’t like people to embed them)
- Live chat support with inbuild automated email replies
- A bit expensive for those just starting out
- Not beginner friendly
$1 14-day trial. Thereafter, you’ll be billed $99 or $199 depending on the plan you choose.
Founded by Russel Brunson with the main objective to create converting funnels and sell online.
Ever since it was developed you can have your own website set up.
- Has 14-day Free Trial
- You don’t have to buy your own domain
- Build Funnels
- Awesome for those who don’t like consistent content
- Choose from proven templates
- Have your own membership site
- Has an autoresponder
- For professional marketers
- Inbuilt shopping cart
- The Price
- If you are just starting out, check other alternatives
ClickFunnells Come with a 14-day Risk-Free Trial
ClickFunnels has 2 prices $97 and $997. That is basic and etison suite respectively each one of them Having a 100% 14-day risk-free trial.
BuilderAll closes our Top 10 list today.
Builderall helps entrepreneurs and businesses who want to quickly bring their ideas to life with the most complete digital online business builder and marketing platform on the web.
BuilderAll has all the tools that you’ll need to build an online business.
- Drag and drop website builder
- Inbuilt autoresponder
- Create and Host up to 25 websites inside BuilderAll
- Can create Your Own Chat Bot(Instagram and Facebook)
- Can Create an App
- Have a Drag n drop Website Builder
- Have MailingBoss Autoresponder(Up to 10k Subscribers)
- Have Marketplace where you can sell your own products and get affiliates to promote you
- Can Create animated videos
- Can have a Clickmap like Crazy Egg
- Have Social Proof like the one from proof
- Have Push Browser notification
- Roulette creator for more clicks to your offer
- A big learning curve
- Hasn’t been around for long
If you haven’t checked my BuilderAll Review, I Recommend you check it here and see if it a great fit for your business.
Conclusion and Final Opinion
WordPress Beats them all. It is for that reason that it powers over 28% of all website including this that you are in right now.
We highly recommend you check out WordPress Express by SiteRubix since it comes with training on how to make money online and takes seconds to create.
That is it for the Top 10 Best Website Builders in 2019. Which one is one is your best website builder? Share in the comments below and make sure you share this article with your tribe now.