This process is the initial phase of building your brand. You have to choose the best website builders for Blogs 2023 that fit your need to make your efforts fruitful.
With over 100+ options to choose from, it is hard to decide which one is the best for you.
In this guide, I will walk you through the best website builder and the type of businesses that are suitable for your specific niche.
In fact, some website builders include email marketing, landing page builders, and membership platform.
I don’t want you to keep moving from one website builder to the next.
Here is what is also covered in the guide:
- What features does the website builder have
- Is the website builder mobile friendly?
- The best website builder
- Best free website builder
- Cheap website builders
- Website builders in different niches and categories
- The best blogging platform
- The best website builder for SEO
- The best website builder for e-commerce
- Best website builder for a store
You already know what to expect in this guide.
Why do you need a website builder in the first place?
- The best place to store your content
- The best website builder for agencies
- The best course perform
- Your brand will be accessible worldwide
- The best website builder for photographers and artistes
- The best website builder for videos
- You don’t need to hire a developer
- You don’t need to hire a designer
- Websites are pre-designed for you. Just fill them with content
- You have plenty of templates to choose the best designs
- Building your community is easier
Let’s cut straight.
What is the Best Website Builder?
The best website builder is a tool that makes the process of building a website smoother without the need to hire a developer.
It is a clever way to build your presence and reputation online.
You can easily acquire customers on autopilot as you grow your business.
Here are the best website builders you can start using now.
Pixpa is an easy, all-in-one portfolio website builder for photographers & creators to create portfolio websites with a built-in online store, blog, and client galleries.
Do more with less time and money.
Pixpa stands out from other such website builders with its focus on simplicity, flexibility, and powerful editing features it offers.
It’s a product offering DIY website builder, e-commerce, and workflow tools that make it easy for creative pros to showcase their work online.
Pixpa Key Features
- FREE 15-day risk-free trial
- A DIY website builder.
- Get paid directly. No commissions
- Beautiful, professional, customizable themes.
- Sell products, services, and digital files
- Cost-effective pricing plan with unlimited images, hosting, and bandwidth.
- All Pixpa websites are responsive and work on all devices
- Manage inventory, shipping, taxes & orders easily
- Search-engine optimized and social media-enabled websites.
- Integrated proofing, blogging, and e-commerce.
Pixpa Pricing Packages
PIxpa is the most affordable solution.
You can either choose to pay monthly or yearly.
You save big by paying yearly.
- Basic($6/month) – Essentials to create your personal website.
- Creator($12/month) – Step up with a stunning portfolio website & store
- Professional($18/month) – Step up with a stunning portfolio website & store
- Advanced($25/month) – Grow your business with powerful marketing & commerce tools.
Best for Photographers, creators, and Creative designers.
SITE123 is by far the easiest free website builder with ready-made styles and layouts.
Create a free website with their content management system and establish your online presence.
Share your website on social media and build a website today!
- Intuitive website editor – No coding required
- Enjoy a responsive web design & mobile friendly website
- Stay safe and secure with our free web hosting
- Free domain registration to establish your brand
- SEO tools that give you a perfectly optimized website
- Create an Online Store and sell globally today
- 24/7 live support
The basic plan is free while the premium plan is only $5.80
Best for small businesses.
Build a home online and let your customers find you.
Jimdo has all the digital tools you need to do this: for example a customized, legally safe website or an online store that’s open 24/7.
Jimdo Key Features
- Free domain name on your first year
- Premium and timely support
- FREE image library
- Create your own professional website in minutes
- Build your own online store and sell online.
- SEO friendly
- Free logo maker
Jimdo has a completely free plan to test-drive without investing a dime.
Below are the paid plans options:
- Start($9/month) – For your personal website with a free domain included
- Grow($15/month) – For your business website, SEO and visitor statistics are included.
- Unlimited($39/month) – Your toolbox for success(Unlimited storage and faster support)
Best for people who want to Build AI websites in less than 5 minutes.
Shopify is the most popular e-commerce platform with over 1 million users on the platform.
It makes selling products on your website faster using its apps and integrations.
Shopify Key Fеаturеs:
- 14-day free version available
- One can build a website
- Appointment platform included
- Ability to build a blog
- A map of your location
- 100+ professional themes
- 24/7 support
- Ability to sell in multiple locations. Ie social media
- Manage products, inventory, payments, and shipping
- Build your store on your own domain
- Contact information
- FREE SSL certificate
Shopify was founded in Canada in 2004.
Shopify Pricing Packages
Shopify comes with a 14-day Free free trial before you take on any package.
- $5 – Sell products through social and messaging apps
- Basic($24/month)– Everything you need to create your store, ship products, and process payments
- Shopify($69/month– Level up your business with professional reporting and more staff accounts
- Advanced($299/month) – Get the best of Shopify with custom reporting and our lowest transaction fees.
- Shopify Plus($2,000/month) – Enterprise power for high-volume businesses
Best for e-commerce and selling physical products.
Wix gives you the freedom to create, design, manage and develop your web presence exactly the way you want.
Wix is one of the most popular website builders on the market.
You might already have seen ads commonly on YouTube.
Wix Key Features
- Free plan available. No credit card required
- Built with SEO in mind
- Build a blog that drives traffic to monetize your content
- Offer services and deliver a seamless experience to your clients
- Create a portfolio to attract new clients
- Built-in marketing and business solution
- Domain and hosting included
- 900+ free customizable templates for any industry
- Easily sell online
- Custom domain, logo, and other brand tools
- Faster loading time
Wix is best for:
- Online store creators
- Portfolio website for freelancers
- Membership website owners
- A business that requires a booking site
Wix has its pricing plans categorized into business and business and eCommerce.
- Combo($16/month) – For personal users
- Unlimited($22/month) – For Entrepreneurs & Freelancers
- Pro($27/month) – Complete online branding and tools
- VIP($45/month) – Priority customer care support
Bussiness & e-commerce plans
- Business basic($27/month) – Accept online payments
- Business unlimited($32/month) – grow your business
- Business VIP($59/month) – Get the full suite.
Best for e-commerce and portfolio website.
Elementor is the #1 free WordPress website builder in the market with a drag-and-drop capability using the Gutenburg block editor
It has a live editor where you can design your components without any design skills required or coding skills.
Elementor Key Fеаturеs:
- 100% free version available
- Lead collection and integration.
- Drag and drop live editor
- Build unlimited landing pages on the same platform.
- Available designer-made templates
- Collect visitor information and store it inside.
- Personalized user experience
- A/B test for your projects.
Elementor Рrісіng Packages:
The elementor essential plan starts at $49/year for one website, the expert plan $199 for 25 websites, and the agency plan at $399 for 1,000 pro accounts activations.
The basic plan is entirely free for as long as you wish.
Elementor has also a website builder and hosting that costs $99/year.
You can also get 3 websites pro activation for $99.
Best for WordPress users with no design skills.
When people think of funnels, the first thing that comes into mind is ClickFunnels since it has been leading the market for years and used by thousands of Elite Entrepreneurs.
If you are online and like browsing on Facebook, you may have come across Russell Brunson.
He is the Guy Behind ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is more than just a funnel builder.
With Funnels that are proven to convert, it is worth trying out.
Simply Grab a highly converting template, edit, and boom. You are done.
- You can Create Webinar pages
- You can Create Sales Pages
- You can create highly converting Funnels
- You can Have 1-Click Upsell
- You have your shopping cart
- You can send emails and automate your entire business
- You can quickly develop your Affiliate program
ClickFunnells Come with a 14-day Risk-Free Trial
ClickFunnels has two prices $97 and $997. That is essential and etison suite, respectively, each one of them having a 100% 14-day risk-free trial.
Try ClickFunnels now Free for 14 Days
Best for marketers focusing on conversions, marketing funnels, and more course sales with zero interest in SEO.
Astra is not only a theme but also can be used to create landing pages with the help of page builders like elementor.
Astra has starter templates, that you can create landing pages for any industry and niche.
Astra Key Fеаturеs:
- Pre-built websites and landing pages
- Customize without code
- Fast performance
- Integrates with your favorite tools
- Gutenburg blocks compatibilit
Astra Рrісіng Packages:
Astra basic is completely free.
With Astra, you pay yearly or grab the lifetime deal
- $49 for Astra Pro
- $169 for the essential bundle
- $249 for the growth bundle
Astra Lifetime Deal
- $239 for Astra Pro
- $499 for Astra Pro
- $6999 for Astra Pro
Best for website developers and agencies.
BuilderAll claims to be an All-in-one Marketing Suite to Automate and Run a Sustainable Business Online on their sales page.
Recently, BuilderAll took the Internet by storm, and you would hear everyone talking about it.
Since then, it has become one of the most considerable ClickFunnels Alternatives.
Keep in mind that some people are unwilling to switch from their favorite tools.
Ideally, it has all the tools you get with ClickFunnels, but ClickFunnels has been in the market for a longer time.
Builderall Key Fеаturеs:
- Create and Host up to 25 websites inside BuilderAll
- Can create Your Own Chat Bot(Instagram and Facebook)
- Can Create an App
- Have a Drag n Drop Website Builder
- Have MailingBoss Autoresponder(Up to 10k Subscribers)
- Have a Marketplace where you can sell your products and get affiliates to promote you
- Can Create animated videos
- Can have a Click map like Crazy Egg
- Have Social Proof like the one from proof
- Have Push Browser notification
- Roulette creator for more clicks to your offer
In terms of pricing and Features, NONE beats BuilderAll
Builderall Рrісіng Packages:
Builderall pricing is as follows: $16.90, $76.90, and $87.90/month, ($199 for funnel Club)
Related: Check Out Builderall Vs. ClickFunnells Comparison
Best All-in-one tool
Genesis Digital LLC owns Kartra.
Kartra is more than just a landing page creator.
Kartra Key Fеаturеs:
- Build your membership site, deliver content(even in a drip), Upload videos and run automation based on customers’ actions
- Ability to have other affiliates sell your products with real-time analytics
- Sell both physical and digital products with the commerce feature
- 1-click Upsell and downsell. No need to enter credit card information twice.
- Cart Abandonment follow-up to encourage more purchases
- Automate everything so that your business runs 24/7
- Pre-designed beautiful landing pages in minutes
- Create proven to convert funnels with ease even if you are not technical
- Design And launch Automated Funnels in mere minutes
- Send your emails from expertly-designed emails and trigger actions
- Host your videos(If you don’t like people to embed them)
- Live chat support with inbuild automated email replies
Kartra comes with a $1 14-Day Free Trial. Seriously!
After that, you’ll be billed $99 or $199, depending on the plan you choose.
Best for people who want ready-made profitable business and sales funnels.
Website.com is the best website builder to build websites in any popular niche.
Explore the website builder that empowers you to stand out online – whether you need a portfolio, online store, business website or multilingual site.
Website.com Key Fеаturеs:
- Free option available
- The free domain name and email for a paid plan
- Online store bundle
- Staff and VA login access
- Build a restaurant website for reservations
- Build a multilingual website
- Designer templates available
The starter plan is free and displays ads from website.com
The paid plans for the business are as follows:
- Personal – $3/month
- Elite – $5/month
- Business – $10/month
For business and eCommerce, the pricing is different but still affordable.
- Business basic – $10/month
- Business standard – $18/month
- Business advanced – $22/month.
Ucraft helps you Create a website, portfolio, or online store with our responsive website builder. No coding experience is required.
Ucraft is an awesome website builder with a blogging platform, a landing page builder, a logo creator, and smooth online store integration.
Ucraft is a user-friendly drag-and-drop website builder for anyone who wants to create a professional and responsive website.
Whether you are a small business owner, entrepreneur, artist, blogger, or anything in between,
- Intuitive drag-and-drop editor for non-coders
- Free and fast hosting from Google Cloud
- Affordable pricing options
- Accept payments and ship your products
- Customizable website templates for any business
- Integrates with most of your favourite tools.
- Free domain included
- Multi-lingual website
Like most of the website builders mentioned in the list, Ucraft has a free option available.
Price ranges from $10-$69/month
Ucraft is a multi=fuctional website builder.
Launched in 2008, it has already helped over 40 million users create their own websites.
Webnode is an amazingly simple website builder.
It doesn’t matter if you need a professional website for your company, a beautiful portfolio or a user-friendly e-shop.
You have the right tool to build the website just the way you want.
- Hundreds of beautiful customizable templates
- Sell online with a smooth shopping experience
- Connect your own domain for branding
- Communicate with your customers like a pro with a business email
- Inhouse customer support
- Hosting included
Webnode has a website plan and an eCommerce plan.
- Limited($3.90/month) – Basic plan enabling you to attach your own domain
- Mini($7.50/month) – All you need to run your stunning, simple website
- Standard($12.90) – Bought by more than 50% of all webnode customers
- Profi($22.90) – Fully equipped website for professionals
- Standard($12.90) – Basic service for starting your first online store
- Profi($22.90) – Bought by more than 50% of all webnode customers
- Business($31.90) – Full-service plan for professional e-commerce
Strikingly is another free website builder that helps you Build your brand.
Conquer the world with Zero code or design skills required.
Strikingly Key Features
- FREE 15-day risk-free trial
- The easiest website editor
- Built-in e-commerce capabilities
- Sign-up forms, newsletters, live chat, and membership platform
- SSL certificate and domain name.
- Built-in analytics
- Social feed
- Social feed
- 24/7 live support
Strikingly is yet another website builder with a limited free forever plan.
Pricing is affordable and as follows:
- Limited($12/month) – Just starting with a custom domain
- Pro(20/month) – Everything you need to launch & grow!
- VIP($59/month) – Power features for businesses & membership sites
Strikingly is yet another website builder with a limited free forever plan.
- DIY website builder
- Free plan available
- Design a portfolio website
Bookmark is an AI-powered website builder that allows your website to be online in more minutes.
AiDA is their design assistant that constantly checks on your website goals and traffic trends.
AiDA will continually optimize your website for you.
This means you have a digital presence that auto-evolves with your goals and vision.
Bookmark Key Features
- Artificial intelligence design assistant
- Draga and drop editor
- Mobile-ready websites
- SEO optimized
- FREE images and videos
- Website translation
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Start a Facebook store
- Build your own blog
- Have a membership site with recurring payments
- E-learning courses included
Bookmark has only two straight pricing options.
- Professional plan($11.99) – For thought leaders in need of a digital presence with no online
- Business Plan($24.99) – For entrepreneurs building or growing their eCommerce
Join the Bookmark Affiliate program
Systeme.io is a new player in the market that is popular in France.
It is one of the most affordable alternatives to most tools I will mention in this article.
Systeme helps you produce high-quality attractive landing pages.
- Sales Funnels
- Website Builder
- Affiliate program management
- Online courses
- Email marketing automation
- Sell your products
The systeme start-up plan costs $27/month for 5,000 contacts, the Webinar plan costs $47/month for up to 10,000 contacts while the unlimited plan costing $97 is limitless.
Best free all-in-one tool
Groove is a better and Free way to build sales funnels and landing pages to sell and market your digital products.
Groove is putting other paid services to shame by offering its basic features for FREE.
- Website Builder
- Funnel Builder
- Blog platform
- Shopping cart
- Shopping cart
- Affiliate marketing Program
- Email automation
- Webinar software
- and more
Groove is also another free tool.
What are the Best Website Builders for Free?
There are some free website builders that give you a permanent free limited plan.
The best Free website builders are Wix, Site123, Jimdo, and Website.com.
No more excuses for not starting a website.
What is the Best Website Builder for a Portfolio Website?
A Portfolio is where someone shares their best work on the internet to get hired easily.
In a portfolio, you only share your best content or work.
Also, don’t forget to include links to your work from authentic sources.
Here are the best portfolio website builders:
- Wix: Best for creative freedom and customization
- Jimdo: Best for building a portfolio with the help of Ai(Artificial intelligence)
- Strikingly: Best single-page portfolio builder
- Site123: Perfect builder for simple portfolios
What is the #1 Best Overal Website Builder?
Wix has proven to be the best website builder over the years.
It is easy to use and gives you creative freedom with dozen of apps and templates.
It is easy for beginners to build stunning professional-looking websites in minutes.
Are Website Builders Worth it?
Website builders are 100% worth it.
It would cost you hundreds of dollars if you were to hire programmers to design your website.
Website builders give you creative features and design freedom.
The best thing is that some of the website builders have a free but limited plan that you can use to start building a stunning website.
Which is the Best Website Builder for Real Estate?
We have included a list of the best website builder for real estate.
Whether you are a realtor, broker, or agency and want to get your brand online.
- Wix real estate website builder: Wix also practices search engine optimization, mobile-friendliness, and a ton of apps,
Refine your online presence further and make your properties, houses, and apartments shine online.
- Site123: Site123 is a real estate website builder with killer features and valuable assets
From appealing templates to the eye and the coding-free page editor to free hosting, search engine optimization tools, and mobile readiness
- Jimdo: Use AI to build your real estate website.
Other honourable mentions in this category include webnode, and strikingly.
Which one is the best All in One Website Builder?
Buiderall is the best in one Website builder.
Builderall has more than 40 tools that otherwise one would have to pay for if they purchase separately.
This saves you a lot of money on tools.
Following closely are Systeme.io and Kartra.
Systeme.io is best for those who are on a tight budget.
Make sure to switch to a paid website builder to run your business.
It’s a risk to run your business on a FREE platform.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Bests Website Builder for Affiliate marketing & SEO FAQ
I’ll try my best to answer the commonly asked questions on the best website builders for small businesses.
Which is the Best Website Builder for Small Businesses?
Wix, Site123, Website.com, and Ucraft are the best website builders for small businesses.
They have free plans and their premium plans are affordable.
Which is the Best eCommerce Website Builder?
How much does it cost to build a website?
Building a website ranges from $5-$50/month.(See how much to expect on Digital)
Don’t expect to be taken seriously switch a free website.
Can I get a Free Website Builder for my Business?
Most of the website builders mentioned here are free. However, there are limitations and branding on your website.
Which is the Best Website Builder for Affiliate Marketing?
What is the Best Website Builder for Beginners?
Wix is the best website builder for beginners. It has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor and a FREE forever plan.
What is the easiest Free Website Builder for Beginners?
The easiest free website builders for beginners are Wix, site123, Jimdo and Website.com
Conclusion on The Best Website Builders
In the past, building a website was tough and expensive. Not anymore.
In fact, you have the ability to create a website for FREE.
However, don’t rely on the free plan due to limitations and support queries that you may have.
Grab a paid plan after you have decided which one is the best website builder for your business.
If you want to create an affiliate website from scratch using WordPress check out Wealthy Affiliate.
If you want to build sales funnels that generate sales on a consistent basis, check out the one funnel Away Challenge.
Don’t forget to check affiliate secrets which is a more advanced affiliate marketing training.
Thanks for checking my list of the best website builders in 2023. Which one did we miss?
14 thoughts on “17 Best Website Builders 2023 for Affiliate Marketing, SEO & Small Business Blogs”
Thanks for this informative and honest post, indeed word press is one of the best website building tool I have ever come across because it also includes features for beginners, so that they can set up a site quickly with no knowledge of code or programming. Every other website builder is cool but my best is wordpress
It is the same reason that this website you are on is on WordPress.
Some great options here for your website builder in 2019 Tony, you have given people lots of choices!
There are a few here that I haven’t heard of before such as Web and Website builder, but there are also a few that I’ve tried and still use, personally!
I love Wordpress and use the SiteRubix website builder for my blog, and I also use ClickFunnels to build out my sales funnels.
You say that Wordpress is the clear winner, but I’d be interested in your opinion on the differences in the Wordpress sites and a funnel builder like ClickFunnels or Builderall, and whether you could possibly have both working for you?
Great article, cheers 🙂
I use all the 3 you mentioned.
I use WordPress since it is the best Blogging platform in terms of SEO and the ease of use.
I use ClickFunnels to Build Funnels and membership sites.
I use BuilderAll to showcase to my readers how to use it if they cannot afford ClickFunnels.
You cover a lot of information in this topic, and it is straight forward.
I personally use No 7 – Wordpress express from SiteRubix through WA. Which has taught me a lot and I continue to learn as I go forward on this journey. I can not say personally about the other website builders, but do recommend No 7.
It was my 3rd Website Builder while getting my start online.
For anyone new in the Game, WordPress Express fromSiteRubix is the Best.
I know wordpress for many years, maybe is the time for me to try other choice. I always doing every things for example management host and write themes, but it waste me a lot of time. I have heard of wix but I don’t know so much pros or cons for it, I’m going to try it. And for doing a website about online shop, Shopify is a good choice.
All website builders cover different market needs.
You may find using some of the website builders on your next project.
there is nothing as one fits all!
Thanks for this wonderful review. This is really helpful, you gave people the chance to know more about the various website builders. Personally after going through the article, I still found WordPress to still stand out, out of the lots because of its flexibility in training and free two websites. Knowing about others too is appreciated. Thanks for sharing this.
I use WordPress but there are other capabilities that cannot be achieved using WordPress alone. You may need an additional Landing page builder which is not available in all WordPress Themes.
There are many advantage of using websites builder because they comprises of tools that typically allow the construction of websites without manual code editing and this make it easy without even having the background knowledge of computer programming language.
there are many websites builders.but the most common one people use is wordpress.even some of the ones you listed in the article I have not hear about some of them before .i will try and make dip finding on them to know the best one I can also use apart from wordpress
It’s always great to test what other companies are offering.
Funny enough, I have tried almost all of them.
So, I can Easily give you my top 3 and tell you why.
Thanks for the list of website builders. I am new to blogging and i really appreciate the content. As an Affiliate marketer on wealthy affiliate I really do hope more website builders can be added to their platform to give varieties of designs and range of housing prices. I learnt a lot from this, keep up the good work.
This is self-sacrifice.
I don’t think Wealthy Affiliate will Launch another Website Builder any time soon.
You can test all since most of them have a FREE version and see which one you like the most.