You want to crush your competition. Right?
No one owns keywords. You can get Top Google rankings easily if you know how to use them right.
While there are so many keyword research tools. SEMrush and Jaaxy are some of the well-known keyword research tools. Although they may not perform the same function, they are all keyword research tools.
In this post, I will share with you everything you need to know about these tools.
While some of the guys requested a review of Longtail pro which is used to target longtail keywords, the dashboard was hard for me. 🙄
Let’s look at Jaaxy Vs SEMrush. Shall we?
Comparison: SEMrush Vs Jaaxy
Category: Keyword Research tool
Function: Keyword Research and tracking competitors.
Continue reading to see which is the best keyword research tool and why.
- 1 The Core Purpose
- 2 Features
- 2.1 A. Jaaxy
- 2.2 1. Alphabet Soup Technique
- 2.3 2. Search Analysis
- 2.4 3.Position Tracking
- 2.5 4. Keyword Competitiveness
- 2.6 B. SEMrush
- 2.7 1. Organic Search(Yours or that of your Competitor)
- 2.8 2. Site audit
- 2.9 3.See your Top Referring Domains
- 2.10 5. See Your Top Performing Keywords
- 2.11 6. Traffic Analytics
- 3 Who the Tools Targets
- 4 Support & Training
- 5 Pricing
- 6 Bottom – Jaaxy Or SEMrush – Which One is Better?
- 7 Wrapping Up
The Core Purpose
While both tools are spy tools, they don’t serve the same purpose. They are both online application meaning there is nothing to download.
Here are the core features of SEMrush that make it unique among other keyword research tools.
- You can see your organic search and that of your competition.
- See what keywords your competitors is bidding to display ads
- See backlinks and plan how to develop more backlinks
- Low competition keywords.
- Keep track of your social media marketing efforts
- Track your keywords closely.
- Get SEO ideas that could be affecting the performance of your site
- See what could be preventing you from landing on the first page of Google(Top 10 results)
- Monitor your brand and discover new backlink opportunities
- Get SEO site health of your site and fix possible problems
- Discover how to create a winning video campaign and make money with them.
Jaaxy is a keyword tool by successful internet marketers & Kyle and Carson who are the owners of the Wealthy affiliate.
These are the outstanding features:
- You can find domain availability
- Give more ideas on one search term
- You know the competitiveness of a keyword(Is it easy to rank for?)
- Alphabet Soup technique(Have an idea of what people could be searching about)
- Accurate Search analysis in real Time
- Site Rank: Which position are you for your targeted keyword.
Also, make sure you check out the article about Top 10 Steps to Top Google Rankings
1. Alphabet Soup Technique
This is a great feature to target long-tail keywords. It gives you the idea of what users could be searching in Google. It will make your article to rank for a keyword that you never even targeted. See the example below.
2. Search Analysis
Want to see Google search results in real time? Jaaxy has you covered.
Simply type the keyword and Jaaxy will show your position exactly as found in Google results.
Want to see which position you are for a targeted keyword? You don’t have to do it manually in Google search bar, Jaaxy does the job pretty cool.
4. Keyword Competitiveness
You don’t target a keyword just because it receives floods of traffic in a month. You need to target a keyword with less competition which means that there is a high possibility of you ranking position 1 for the targeted keyword.
GREEN is the best to target. See below to get the idea.
Note: You can write about any of them but remember to give me credit!
Pro Tip: Before targeting a certain keyword, check who you are competing with. There are some cartels which are almost impossible to outrank. (Like Amazon or me:-P ) Hope you get the idea.
1. Organic Search(Yours or that of your Competitor)
Don’t see your competitors as a threat but rather treat them as a resource.
You can track things like:
- What type of content are they creating?
- Which is their main source of traffic?
- Which websites do they get backlinks from?
- Where is the referral traffic come from?
2. Site audit
What could be hindering your site from getting the first page?
That is the dream of every Internet marketer. To reach a larger audience.
Could it be:
- URLS that are long
- Missing Meta Description
- Images without Alt tag
- Lack of in-depth content and so on.
Check out this article to know what could be hindering your site from page 1 Ranking!
3.See your Top Referring Domains
To this day, backlinks still work. Mind you, I’m not telling you to practice Black Hat SEO backlink building.
You can use the Skyscraper technique by Brian Dean from Backlinko to get White-hat backlinks without ever worrying about penalties.
If you can get one backlink, then you can get 10, 100 or even 1000 backlinks from the same site.
When you know your strong points, maximize them and crash your competitor completely.
4. Domain Vs Domain
This is where you can measure real competition live. No games.
You can compare up to 3 competing websites organic keywords or paid.
See your Top Performing keywords and that of your competitor.
5. See Your Top Performing Keywords
From which keywords are you getting most of the traffic from?
This could be reviews or something that you are actively promoting.
Sometimes, you may be having no idea as you can rank for keywords that you never even targeted.
6. Traffic Analytics
I’ll be blunt on this.
A website without traffic is Doomed!
Know what made an increase in traffic a certain month? Use that technique to grow your business even further.
Who the Tools Targets
- Those who want to crush their competition
- SEO firm that wants data from the web
- Advanced affiliate marketers who want to increase their traffic
- Beginners in content creation who wants to get noticed
- People who like to see their rankings in real time
- Those who want to start with premium domain names from the start
- Affiliate marketers to find affiliate programs
Support & Training
Jaaxy has inbuilt training in the dashboard that takes you through a step-by-step training on how to use the tools effectively. The user interface is also easy to use.
Jaaxy teaches you how to target a “low hanging fruit keyword“.(it refers to a keyword that has high traffic and low competition). Th Color does the magic. GREEN means great to target. Yellow medium competition while RED means the keyword is Super Competitive.
SEMrush, on the other hand, has only webinars.
Both programs have email support.
Both programs have 3 prices with trials.
The most expensive package for jaaxy is $69 while for SEMrush $399.95
When it comes to pricing, make sure you choose the one that suit
your needs because you will get a risk free trial Exclusive on this site.
Bottom – Jaaxy Or SEMrush – Which One is Better?
- If you want just a keyword tool to go with Jaaxy.
- If you want to track your competitors and crush them go with SEMrush
- If you are on a tight budget go with jaaxy
- If you are an SEO firm or an advanced marketer go with SEMrush
- If you want more SEO tools in one place to go with SEMrush
- If you want to track your search position
Content creation and keyword research cannot be separated. You, therefore, need a keyword tool in your arsenal to make your content marketing efforts effective.
However, if you don’t rank for your targeted keyword, create another post instead of wasting time to ‘perfect’ an already existing content.
Remember, not all keywords you target will rank but a huge chunk will work as intended.
Thanks for checking my Jaaxy and SEMrush Comparison. Feel free to comment your experience, ask questions or leave a short review.
- SEMrush Review: Steal Your Competitor ranking and Traffic
- Jaaxy Keyword Research tool Review: Way to FREE Traffic
- Is Traffic Blackbook the Way to get Targeted Traffic?
- FREE webinar: 7 Ways to Drive Floods of Traffic