This One Product Challenge review 2023 by the Amazing Selling Machine will be concise since I have already written many articles on the Amazing Selling Machine.
Let’s get straight to it.
Name: One Product Challenge by the Amazing Selling Machine
Founders: Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback
Price: $97 or(One-time payment) Buy Here
Rating: 78 out of 100
Although the complete Amazing Selling Machine is one of the most expensive courses you will ever buy, One Product Challenge is the most affordable course offered by the Amazing Selling Machine.
Here is what you will learn in the review:
- What is the One Product Challenge by the Amazing Selling Machine
- How Long will it take you to complete the challenge
- Why should you choose only one winning product first
- Why should you even bother selling on Amazon
- What’s the price of One Product Challenge
- Are there guarantees if you buy the product
What is the One Product Challenge by the Amazing Selling Machine?
One Product Challenge is a 7-day challenge that shows you a step-by-step process on how to bravely choose a profitable product and order your first inventory so that you can build a successful brand on Amazon.
You will be able to speed-up up the process since you will be learning from people who are already BIG fishes in the sea of the Amazon.
Why One Product Challenge?
The easiest path of becoming a millionaire is by following their path.
The founder has already researched, sourced, and launched dozen of successful products to help people like you throw their brands on Amazon.
Therefore, you can find you a reasonable, low competition, easy-to-sell product instantly.
Before we move any further, here are some quick facts about Amazon.
Quick Facts and Statistics
- Amazon Statistics and Facts
- Amazon is the Most Popular Shopping App in the US
- Customers Trust Amazon: “Amazon has earned our trust by delivering the products we want, on time, intact, in the same branded brown boxes—consistently.”
- Amazon recommends your products: Over 35% of revenue from Amazon comes from cross-selling
- 9 out of 10 consumers price check a product on Amazon. (source)
- Amazon sells more than 12 million products. (source)
- 95 million people have Amazon Prime memberships in the US. (source)
- $1.4K is the average spent by Amazon Prime members each year. (source)
- FBA gives sellers a 30-50% increase in sales. (source)
- More than 50% of all Amazon sales come from third-party sellers. (source)
Who is One Product Challenge for?
Most Amazon FBA courses are expensive, including their own(Amazing Selling Machine)
- If you want to launch your product fast, you will be confident enough to order your inventory and start selling on Amazon within seven days.
- You don’t want to do tiresome product research: Forget the research phase. Just pick from already tested profitable products.
- Suppose you don’t like competition. Whether you are selling on Amazon or not, a match is one of the factors that will determine your success.
- If you are already an Amazon FBA seller. You can tap and find a profitable product with the training inside
- Want to spend more time with your family? Mom and dads in maternity can stay at home and build a stable income
- You want to sell quickly (Even if you have zero experience.) You can easily find the perfect product opportunity for you with the training
- You want to diversify your income. Want to add another income stream to your name? You can try another business model and see if that works for you.
- Are you retired and want to invest? This can be a viable source of income.
One Product Challenge Review-Pros Vs. Cons
- It’s Affordable. Only cost $97
- High-profit potential. You are taught to select products with high-profit margins.
- Fast to implement. It only takes 7-days
- Ready to buy buyers. Most people visit Amazon with the intent of buying
- You don’t do any handling. Amazon fulfills everything
- You are learning from successful Amazon sellers
- The products are pre-selected for you.
- You can follow the directions even if you have no experience
- You need money for inventory and advertising
- They’ll probably upsell the Amazing Selling Machine
Get One Product Challenge Here for Only $97
What are the One Product Challenge Modules?
The One Product Challenge has 7-Main Modules:
Day 1: Introduction
Why picking the right product to launch is critical to building your business and saves you from making big mistakes.
Day 2: Creating a List of Interests
Start a list of your interests to begin the product search and find some starting categories.
(You’ll also get access to Zoof – the leading productivity software for Amazon sellers)
Day 3: Amazing Product & Profit Criteria (Badge Day)
What criteria your product must meet to beat the competition and generate 6-figure profits
(You will be rewarded with your “Found Product” badge on Day 3!)
Day 4: Finding Suppliers & Product Costs
Day 5: Product Tuning & Choosing Your Final Product
Day 6: Creating Your Brand
Day 7: Graduation Ceremony & Next Steps
What is the Price of One Product Challenge?
The One Product Challenge only costs $97. That’s a steal.
Most of the Amazon FBA courses range from $300 to $5,000 not to mention the inventory, product labels, and advertising fee in relation to your brand.
There are also some cool bonuses if you buy One Product Challenge today:
- Complete guide to amazon sourcing
- Product sourcing checklist and supplier questionnaire
- Listing optimization Guide
- Million dollars brand book
Click Here to Download The Million dollar Brand Book Now9 out of 10 consumers price check a product on AmazonClick To Tweet
Is there a Guarantee that One Product Challenge Will Work?
Like any other product or course, there are no guarantees. It all depends on the product, competition, and budget. If you put in the work, it will work for you just like other students.
However, if you are not happy with your purchase just send an email to email@example.com within 7 days, and they’ll issue a refund right away.
Are there Alternative to One Product Challenge?
- Amazon Bootcamp: A comprehensive course by The Selling Family
- Kevin David Amazon FBA Ninja: KD had around 1.5M Subscribers of YouTube and thousands of followers across other networks. His system is receiving a favorable rating among students
- The Amazing Selling Machine: This is their flagship course and one of the best in the market
- Wealthy Affiliate: If you cannot afford to pay $97, Wealthy Affiliate comes at only $49 and teaches the fundamentals of affiliate marketing, not forgetting the tools and support that you will get
- BuilderAll: You can create your store easily using BA and collect payments, although you will be fulfilling the orders. It can also be an additional tool in your arsenal to create capture pages and send periodic emails to build rapport with your customers.
My Closing Thoughts
Selling on Amazon is a viable source of income.
There are millions of ready-to-buy buyers on Amazon. You only need to choose the right product with low competition.
If you have a budget of $1,000-3,000, One Product Challenge by the Amazing Selling Machine is for you. The profit margins are super high and you can easily scale to 6 Figures.
On the other hand, if you are on a tight budget but still hungry about making money online, check out the alternative highlighted Above.
Affiliate marketing is another business model that you can venture into. Wealthy Affiliate is where you can test the waters. The best part? It’s FREE!
I believe this One Product Challenge Review 2023 by the Amazing Selling Machine was helpful in your decision process.