George Brown is the guy behind Google Sniper 3.0.
I never bothered to write a review about Google Snipper 1.0 and Google Sniper 3.0 because they are already outdated.
Name: Google Sniper 3.0
Price : $1, $47, $97, 187
Owners: George Brown
Rating: 57 out of 100
What is Google Sniper 3.0?
Google sniper has come very famous in the affiliate marketing industry.
Most people buy products before knowing what exactly they are purchasing.
Google Sniper is an affiliate marketing training that is meant to aid seasoned marketers to make money through their affiliate websites.
Google sniper is a course that mostly covers how to run successful campaigns.
As a member of this club, you are required to have websites that will be generating traffic from Google.
Not only generating traffic but also achieving 1st-page results and making more sales.
In addition, there is also training on how to promote Google sniper itself as an affiliate for a commission.
For most people like you who are searching for information about Google Sniper, their main focus is money.
You can make money but only if you are ready for trial and error along the way.
Google Sniper 3.0 Vs Wealthy Affiliate
Google Sniper Summarized Review
Like most legit business models, there is always a formula to follow.
In Google Sniper, you start by choosing a niche. This can be both a problem while it takes time.
If you do not have a niche in mind then, you cannot have a website.
The next step is finding keywords.
While finding keywords, two things should be in your mind. Does the keyword receive traffic?
How competitive is the keyword?
To simplify things up, you choose a keyword with high traffic but less competition to receive more traffic from Google.
After finding a keyword, you purchase a domain name while building up your site.
You are hereby required to get a domain name with a targeted keyword.
For Example, if your keyword is “How to make money online″, then your domain name will be www.howtomakemoneyonline.com. Got it?
The last steps and most important are creating a site and driving real visitors to the site.
The main focus here is Facebook and other social media.
When you drive traffic to an affiliate website, you have a high possibility of making a sale but it is not the best way.
Google Sniper 3.0 Full Review
When you first visit the sales page, there is a video by Brown.
If you have been a recent visitor to my blog, you may have realized that scam has a video Only sales page.
I use this as a method to avoid online scams. Do not make assumptions though!
George Brown tries to make you believe that you can make the same amount of money that he makes.
Again, I am not saying that you cannot duplicate his results.
Remember, Brown is the product owner who makes sales from every customer who purchases Google Sniper 3.0 as well as from all the affiliates of Google Sniper 3.0.
Furthermore, George does not clearly say what one will be doing to make that amount of money.
That is a guru way which I really dislike. If you want to sell something to me, show me how it will benefit me, do not tell me how much you are making.
There is also a sneak that you are paying the $47 one time but unless you are very careful, you will not see this trick that George is using.
Why are they hiding? You will be paying $47 if you keep this on is the default setting is.
If you keep it on, which is the default setting, that will be a monthly fee of $47!
What About the Checkout Process?
There are so many upsells that George tries to sell to you after the initial purchase on the main landing page.
They intend to catch you by telling you that the basic package is not enough to make you money.
You have to invest some more baby!
Although upsells can really boost an affiliate, I hate them.
Just keep the price fixed and I will decide if I want to purchase your product or not.
Do not sell multiple products to one person! 🙂(You’ll make more money as the creator)
After completing the purchase process, you are instructed to go to the introduction video.
I feel that Brown is clever since he did not reveal most of the training on the sales page.
The course is called “Sniper Cash Machine Course.”
Google Sniper 3.0 Hack – How to Get It For Only a Dollar($1)
- Go to the official site which is www.gsniper.com.
- Wait for the page To Load fully
- Reload the page either by pressing CTRL + R or either way of Reloading.
- A pop-up will Appear
- Click on Stay on Page.
- Get Google sniper for only $1.
- Enjoy the Benefits
Please do let me know in the comments your experience with Google Snipper for only a Dollar. If you experience any difficulties, ask me a question.
What’s Inside Then?
The main focus of the first video is to show you how to promote Google Sniper 3.0 training.
Some of the methods taught in the training are not good.
You are given an advert with a link to post a status on Facebook.
Is anything wrong with that? Yes.
Posting the same thing over and over again is spammy.
Imagine if all the members are posting the same links and same adverts.
Facebook and other networks can easily ban you.
In fact, I hear some complaints from members saying that they got banned on Facebook.
This is the reason.
The best part of the training is the “Google Sniper Bulletproof Manual.” which is a 60-page PDF manual.
It mainly covers how to get your site on top and stay on top.
I know how hard this can be if you know nothing about SEO.
Google Sniper 3.0 Pros Vs Cons
- There are no other upsells inside the course.
- The Bullet Proof Manual is a great product for website development.
- It is easy to navigate through the training.
- An additional way to make cash is through affiliate marketing.
- The price can be affordable but not worth it.
- Some of the techniques like spamming may harm your business.
- So many upsell and down sells during the purchase process.
- You promote Google sniper to family and friends before knowing what it is or what it does.
- Hidden subscription like the $47 recurring for “Sniper X.”
- Not newbie friendly.
- Some of the training is not updated and may affect both your rankings and business.
- Making money online is not as easy as Brown Puts it.
Who is Google Sniper 3.0 For?
Internet marketing is a skill.
If you know nothing about internet marketing, stay away from the program.
Some of the techniques taught here are completely out of date.
Imagine which direction you will be heading if you start an online business the wrong way. New internet marketers should check out the best training for affiliate markers here.
However, if you are an experienced marketer, you may still find some benefits from the program.
The Bullet Proof Manual is up to date. It shows you how to get rankings and keep them.
Does Google Sniper Offer support?
Yes, it does.
Google sniper does not have a forum or even a Facebook group to offer support to its members.
You are expected to understand everything by yourself as well as support yourself.
n fact, they are complaining that they offer so much for $47.
I would stay away from any program that does not offer support.
A newbie cannot survive in an environment like this, not conducive at all. You need a newbie-friendly environment to grow your business.
Google Sniper 3.0 Alternatives
Here are some of the best alternatives to Google sniper 3.0.
- One Funnel Away Challenge: This is the ClickFunnels Flagship course that cost only $100
- Affiliate secrets – a course by the #1 Clickfunnels affiliate.
- Amazing Selling Machine Foundations. Want to get a discount on the Amazing Selling Machine? this course also sells for $997, and it’s worth every penny
- One Product Challenge: Forget about launching a product in weeks. For only $97, you can launch your product in only seven days.
- Amazon Bootcamp: A comprehensive course by The Selling Family
- Kevin David Amazon FBA Ninja: KD had around 1.5M Subscribers on YouTube and thousands of followers across other networks. His system is receiving a favorable rating among students.
- The Amazing Selling Machine: This is their flagship course and one of the best in the market. it costs $4,997
- Wealthy Affiliate: If you cannot afford to pay $97, Wealthy Affiliate comes at only $49 and teaches the fundamentals of affiliate marketing, not forgetting the tools and support that you will get
- BuilderAll: You can easily create your store using BA and collect payments, although you will fulfill the orders. It can also be an additional tool in your arsenal to create capture pages and send periodic emails to build rapport with your customers.
My Final Thoughts on Google Sniper 3.0
A lot has changed since Google updated the panda and the penguin.
Be aware Fellow Marketer: Most Gurus are selling the products that used to work sometimes back.
The product no longer has value to the current market as most of the resources that they offer can be found on YouTube, here and other places on the internet for FREE.
Google sniper shows what was really happening before Google updates.
Is Google Sniper 3.0 a Scam?
Google sniper is not a Scam. George is a real person who has made millions online in using Google snipper. Even if it is not a scam, I do not recommend it myself but all is up to you. Go here to the official website of Google snipper.
If you decide to go for Google sniper 3.0, make sure you purchase the right package as Brown tries to sell some other products that he owns.
Google Sniper 3.0 at a Glance
Name: Google Sniper 3.0
Price : $1, $47, $97, 187
Owners: George Brown
Rating: 57 out of 100
Verdict: Good Products, Some Outdated Training
Thank you for Reading My Google Sniper 3.0 review in 2022.
If you have any questions or would like to share your opinion on Google Sniper or any other George Brown product, feel free to share with us. As always, am ever happy to hear from you! Until next time and am glad to have you here.